Why Sell Your Art Pottery With Us
When deciding to sell your art pottery collection we hope you will consider Just Art Pottery Auctions. We are recognized for a nationwide customer base which includes many advanced collectors of Roseville, Rookwood, Weller, Van Briggle, Teco, Grueby, Newcomb, Marblehead, Niloak as well as most other American art pottery. We also have a large customer base for contemporary art pottery such as Ephraim, Door and many other studio potters.
Our large customer base and visibility provided by our website can translate into increased dollars for your items. We are leaders in internet based marketing and maximize search engine placement and visibility for the sale of your pottery items. We are recognized for our honesty and integrity in dealing with both buyers and sellers of American art pottery.
We maintain a large mailing list, as well as comprehensive customer want lists. Our customer want lists are kept up to date and we have customers actively seeking a wide range of American and European art pottery.
We have long standing relationships with professional restorers. So, if appropriate for your item and with your approval we can provide restoration of art pottery prior to the sale. Our restorers are among the best in the business and we are able to negotiate reasonable fees for their services. The cost of restoration can be deducted from the proceeds of your sale at auction so that there is no out-of-pocket expense to you.
We are able to offer nationwide pickup for many large collections and can coordinate safe shipping of your items when necessary. In the past several months we have arranged safe pickup and shipment of large art pottery collections on both coasts as well as Michigan, Connecticut, and South West Florida.
In some cases, depending on size and value of an art pottery consignment, Just Art Pottery can offer the unique advantage of providing the seller with a consignment cash advance. The cash advance amount is determined as a set percentage of the expected sale price of the items being consigned.
In addition to offering live online auctions, Just Art Pottery can also provide consulting assistance with liquidating large estate collections of American art pottery. This consulting assistance provides an experienced representation for you that ensures your items are sold in a venue that maximizes the return on your art pottery investment.
Specific Benefits of Just Art Pottery Live Online Auctions
Our live online auctions offer the following benefits:
• Full online catalog with high resolution and detailed photographs
• Accurate and guaranteed descriptions so bidders can comfortably place maximum dollar bids with complete confidence.
• Bidding offered over a multiple day period so bidders can browse, bid and buy at their convenience.
• Extended bid time active during the last 5 minutes of the item ensures maximum sale price for you and no missed bids.
• Sale prices are established by competitive bidding over an extended period of time eliminating concerns of underestimating the value of your piece.
• Just Art Pottery addresses all buyers' questions, processes payment, and handles all after auction packaging and shipping
• Worldwide customer base of over 4000 active collectors and dealers of art pottery. Yes we even have Roseville buyers in Japan.
• Promotion of your pottery on the largest art pottery only website
• Low selling fees compared to other auction firms
• Opportunity for consignment cash advance for large or high dollar consignments
• Fully licensed auctioneer specializing only in art pottery
• Extensive print and internet based marketing including prominent placement in major search engines.